– Good morning, Surbhu
– A little to the right… – What?
– A little lower. – Lower?
– A little on top, a little… – Right…
– Is it good? Perfect. – Show me the big tube, mister.
– What? What are you talking about? Sahil! I was buying
some toothpaste for us. – You ruined my dream!
– Why were you buying it when I don’t use it? That’s not the point, is it?
You shouldn’t overhear someone’s dream. What if you heard me talk about my
ex-boyfriend? You would’ve mopped all week. “What were you doing with Amit and Rishab?
In one room?” And for heaven’s sake, please do something
about your nasal congestion. It felt like I was sleeping
next to a generator. – There’s otrivin in the drawer…
– Why do we need medicine always? Who taught you all this? Why are you going off in the morning?
I have surprise for you. – You broke the last mug of coffee as well?
– No, no… – 100%, I can see it all over your face!
– Oh, man! No! Weren’t you talking about something?
We should earn like, apart from…?? I mean… Okay, close your eyes. – Close ’em!
– You better make this exciting. – Okay? Are they shut?
– Yeah! Open them now! Baby, we’re going to turn vegan. What?! What happened?
Atleast try it. Very good. #vegansarerealmen. Sahil, call for a Jain Thali
if you’re bored of chicken, dude. Boil 2 eggs as well.
You eat one and I’ll eat one. Hey, I’m not asking you
to be a vegetarian, I’m asking you to be
a vegan, which means no eggs! No eggs, no milk…
Basically no animal products. Okay. Baby, when I said we need to do
something together as a couple, I meant something like a malkhamb duet
or kalaripayattu. Dude, veganism is banter for the rich. Our vegetable vendor sells a ripened
cauliflower as brocolli. Where are you going to find quinoa
and kale salad then? Listen, we’ll be a part of this fad
when I get transferred to the US. – Done, done, decided
– 38% people in India are vegan. – And 44% are malnutrioned
– Surbhi, stick the facts! Even you know that veganism
is going to be good for our health. Or I’ll say it’s going to be great
for the future of the world as well. Firstly, stop boosting my ego
by telling me I know everything. You do this everytime
and I agree to do something stupid. – Not this time, no, no!
– But, I… I… Veganism is a passing trend
and you have to pass it alone. Why do you want to eat someone
when you can eat something? Firstly, plants are not something, they’re more lively than you, me
and our relationship. And secondly, we’ve beaten the dinosaurs
to get here. We deserve it! Don’t you play PUBG? What about
your ‘winner winner chicken dinner’? Wow, you have fantastic
debating skills! Why don’t you go solve this
country’s social problems? I already have a solution.
Two words- Population control. You believe in science, don’t you? Don’t
you? I read it in a science journal! Even hunters and gatherers had to start
agriculture for evolution. Really? Even I read a science journal
that said there was a term used to refer the weakest
hunter in the stone age. – What’s that?
– Vegetarian. – Science journal? You mean 9gag?
– No, I mean foshan Why can’t you take anything seriously? – Seriously?
– Yeah. If I say something serious, you’re going
to tell me to stop being your mom. Tell me what you have to say. – Really?
– Yeah. When was the last time you pursued
a hobby for more than 10 days? – Tell me?
– I like to explore hobbies. Exploring is also a hobby. – Really now?
– I’m doing really well at that. You explored world music, didn’t you? You even bought an electric guitar, but
what are we using it for now? We remove oldware from
the storage above. – There was some issue with the guitar.
– Please. Don’t imitate me. What is this pungent smell? I can’t smell anything ’cause
of my stuffy nose. – You have a stuffy nose?
– Yeah. – What are you doing?
– Here, use this. – Feel better?
– Yeah, I can actually breathe better. I also think this room needs
an air freshner. And that pungent smell is you!
Go, take a shower. Excuse me, it’s a ‘no bathe Sunday’. And what you really need to smell is this. Just the thought of becoming vegan
is making your immunity go weak. Virat Kohli. World cup. Best athelete. Our captain.
He’s a vegan. – Is his immunity low?
– I get it now. – What did you get?
– Can I check your browsing history? – Don’t this, man.
– Stop it! ‘How to love a dominating girlfriend?’ ‘Is it respect really neccessary
in a relationship?’ ‘Anushka and Virat turn vegan.’ Gullible idiot! You can’t make life decisions based on
these high-power couples! Okay, I admit I read Virushka’s article
on Miss malini’s page. – I knew it!
– Yeah, but that’s not the only reason. I… I saw this video that said
‘you’ll turn into a vegan in 2 minutes’. I couldn’t even watch it for 90 seconds. They were slaughtering such cute
little chickens so mercilessly. You’re laughing? They were hanging up
cattle like your mom hangs up clothes. – Do you remember Goatee?
– Your friend that had a…? Yeah, there was a goat that looked
exactly like him and then she got butchered.
Right in front of my eyes. Think about she must’ve felt.
I felt like my Goatee got butchered. – What the hell?
– I’m talking ’bout my friend, man. What is this? You keep insulting me the entire day.
I never stop you for that. I’m cool with it as I think
it’s a part of our relationship Infact this is the cutest
part about our relationship. But ths is not done. This is not cool. You’re acting like you don’t
have a heart. Okay, I’m sorry. Chill.
Calm down. Why don’t you relish this amazing
vegan bowl that you made. I’ll make you some tofu stir fry. What?
You’re cool with it? Please, now don’t over dramatize this
situation. I’m just starting to warm up to the idea. – Okay. Yeah.
– Cheers, bon appetit. – Baby!
– Yeah, baby? You can’t have that. – Why?
– Beer is not vegan. Because….! Don’t worry, we have other options.
We can have potato wine. We can drink potato wine. It’s an acquired taste but you’ll get
used to it in 4-5 days. Just hold your nose
and drink it up. Do you remember the last trip we took
where you ate wasabi thinking it was guacamole? It went into your head but you were fine. It took 2 to 3 days but it was ok. – Okay…
– And there are other options like… – Baby, you didn’t make the tofu, did you?
– Soy… Should I go make it now? Hello, kebab corner. Can you please take my order? Give me
a chicken galouti kebab with extra meat. Do you have something new on the menu
that has mutton?